CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Market Research Analyst - Senior Living in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is looking for a highly motivated Market Research Analyst to join our Senior Living Practice in our Minneapolis office. If you are looking for an opportunity to provide planning and market research services for senior housing and senior care providers across the country then we’d like to talk to you! As a member of our team you will:
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential markets including identifying and monitoring competitors and researching market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
- Complete research assignments as requested by senior staff which could include collecting and summarizing competitive, demographic, economic and real estate data, applying and analyzing demand methodologies, preparation of maps, and other analysis.
- Support the Minneapolis Senior Living Practice with inventorying and profiling existing and planned competitive senior housing and health care facilities. In this position, you will spend a majority of time conducting telephone interviews with key informants and collecting/summarizing information pertinent to client projects.
- Review and record data from telephone interviews, internet research, and marketing materials to facilitate consultant analysis, and development of conclusions and recommendations.
- Review and analyze health care and real estate data from a variety of secondary sources including government organizations, on-line data services, and internal resources.
- Seek out new data sources that can provide information on market research projects.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience working in market research and data analytics roles or equivalent. Prior senior living industry experience desired.
- Advanced PC experience; with significant working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal skills – client service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Analytical skills as well as creative thinking to allow alternative approaches to research issues
- Solid written communication skills to enable incumbent to prepare clear, concise written summaries of analyses and research findings
- Able to synthesize sometimes vast amounts of data and information
- Knowledge of GIS mapping software desirable.
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1000
Title: Market Research Analyst - Senior Living