Entegee SAP Data Integration Architect - 52388886 - CH in Minneapolis, Minnesota
SAP Data Integration Architect - 52388886 - CH
Job Code: 52388886Job Location: Minneapolis, MNCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 09/27/2016Apply Now!
Entegee is seeking an SAP Data Integration Architect for a 12-month contract position. Candidates for this role can be in either Minneapolis, MN or Denver, CO. Travel will involve 50% travel - 2 weeks/month in the alternate city.
The SAP Data Architect will collaborate with internal business teams and external vendors/partners to ensure that data management decisions align with overall business strategies, tactical needs and plans. This role is expected to travel with the project team (approximate schedule is 2 weeks in Minneapolis and 2 weeks in Denver).
• Provides subject matter expertise in the requested technology or application
• Assists client in implementing, upgrading or optimizing specific technology
• Utilizes professional expertise to perform analysis, project management and/or development activities with technology
• Define and maintain an nSAP data architecture and roadmap (Design, document, construct and deploy SAP database landscapes and architectures, Integrate technical functionality (e.g. scalability, security, performance, data recovery, data backup, data retention, data accuracy, reliability, etc.)
• Evaluate SAP and Non-SAP data management solutions and create improvement plans
• Steward the SAP data lifecycle management including data quality, data conversion and data security technologies
• Develops data Integration solutions from an end to end business perspective (including SAP and non-SAP applications), to end-user specifications independently and in collaboration with management and team members, as well as other members of the organization, such as Performance Improvement and Decision Support
• 10+ years of combined business and configuration experience in SAP (FI, CO, HR, MM, PM, MDM a plus)
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to be flexible in a dynamic and maturing environment
• Analytical ability to synthesize processes, data and reporting
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well (both verbally/written) across all organization levels
• Ability to stay organized, maintain project plans, mobilize resources, etc.
• Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified technical area
• The architect must possess broad data domain knowledge and in-depth hands on experience with SAP enterprise data architecture, data governance, data management, data modeling, business intelligence, advanced analytics, data warehousing and integration technologies
• Role is expected to travel with the project team (approximate schedule is 2 weeks in Minneapolis and 2 weeks in Denver)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Must pass a pre-employment drug and background before starting employment.
W2 contractors ONLY. No 3rd parties!
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52388886CH
Equal Opportunity Employer