CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Systems Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen's Information Technology Team in Minneapolis, MN seeks a qualified Senior Systems Analyst. Under the direction of the Infrastructure Systems Team Lead or other Leadership personnel, the Senior Analyst manages the enterprise systems infrastructure for the firm.
- Planning, Design and Implementation of Enterprise Systems (Windows Servers, Virtual Servers, SAN attached) in a high-availability environment.
- Performs maintenance and support of systems infrastructure, including hardware and software installations.
- Provides advanced Planning, Design and Implementation of key infrastructure applications (Exchange, Collaboration, SQL DB, Secure FTP, Citrix, Virtual Systems, Storage Systems).
- Provides leadership in technical standards, security standards and operational assurance.
- Provides advanced knowledge in design and architecture to business and technology projects.
- Monitors performance and security issues and maintain established SLA’s Schedules and performs hardware/software upgrades and changes.
- Provides support to associated IT groups and business associates Interfaces with key vendors.
- Participates in 7x24 On-Call Support Rotation Researches trends and remains current in technology for infrastructure, systems and solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in planning, design and implementation role, architecting and implementing high-availability infrastructure technologies in a Microsoft server environment is required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in storage virtualization and virtual systems management preferred.
- Experience with VMware preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in an IT related field is preferred; a two year degree in an IT related field with equivalent work experience is required.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/20082008 R2/2012 R2, Active Directory 2003/2008 operating systems and above.
- Experience with DHCP, WINS, DNS, TCP/IP, DFS, FTP network technologies.
- Experience with MS Exchange 2003/2010, MS SQL 2008 R2/2012/2014, MS Lync, Citrix, PKI (Microsoft Certificate Services), Mobile Device Management, Web Services.
- Experience with Netapp Storage Systems preferred.
- Microsoft Windows, Vmware Cisco experience preferred.
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Certificate Services (PKI), MS Lync, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager experience preferred.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please contact Amelia Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries about the position.
Requisition Number: 16-0612
Title: Senior Systems Analyst