Entegee Assembly Manufacturing Engineer- 53367649JA in Monticello, Minnesota
Assembly Manufacturing Engineer- 53367649JA
Job Code: 53367649Job Location: Monticello, MNCategory: Manufacturing EngineerLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
We are looking to fill 2 openings for a Manufacturing Engineer.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining cost effective processes and procedures for assigned parts and assemblies, providing technical support to Program Management, Operations, and Quality, coordinating the activities of assigned projects, maintaining manufacturing plans in the company ERP system, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and maintaining appropriate documentation.
Develop and maintain cost effective processes and procedures used in the manufacture of parts and assemblies in order to ensure conformance to customer requirements while adhering to the highest quality standards and LEAN principles.
Assist Program Management by providing information on the technical aspects of projects including ensuring manufacturability, assuring appropriate bids on projects are submitted and providing on-going technical support throughout the duration of assigned projects.
Coordinate the activities of assigned projects, including supporting the MRB process and providing engineering support to Operations and Quality and troubleshoot as needed to resolve manufacturing process issues and out-of-specification issues.
Develop recommendations for equipment, fixtures, and automation equipment necessary to produce parts and/or assemblies. Develop and build assembly fixtures and tooling as required.
Input manufacturing plans into the company ERP system and maintain various key elements of the plan, including parts inventory, product structure and routings.
Identify continuous improvement opportunities and support efforts in order to implement LEAN principles throughout the organization.
Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for projects, parts, and assemblies, including engineering changes and manufacturing processes.
Assist with planning, designing and coordinating the integration of new equipment into the manufacturing process.
Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering field.
• Minimum four years relevant experience.
• Intermediate experience with CAD/CAM systems utilizing solid modeling.
• Intermediate experience utilizing an ERP system.
• Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment.
• Experience working within an ISO environment.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Experience in the design and selection of fixturing and tooling for complex parts and assemblies.
• Experience in a precision assembly environment, with hand assembly, hand machining, automated assembly, aerospace riveting, and aerospace bonding preferred.
• Ability to understand, specify, justify, coordinate, install, and operate/program automation and ergonomic assembly equipment.
• LEAN / Six Sigma training and demonstrated application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53367649JA