Entegee Principal Systems Engineer - 53645892 - TF in Mounds View, Minnesota
Principal Systems Engineer - 53645892 - TF
Job Code: 53645892Job Location: Mounds View, MNCategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/12/2016Apply Now!
The Principal Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading a project team of system engineers supporting the need to develop, launch and support a new system.
• Plan (work breakdown structure), schedule, manage system design activities for development projects or programs. Ensure audit readiness of the project/ program. Provide critical feedback to ensure audit readiness and track all review issues identified to closure
• Collect, analyze, and model design inputs (voice of the customer, voice of the business, etc.) and transform them into high quality stakeholder and system requirements
• Lead, coordinate, execute, and document system analysis and design activities, including but not limited to security, safety, reliability, risk, usability and interface management
• Lead cross functional teams—either internal or external—to successfully accomplish short- or long-term design objectives
• Characterize system performance during development and provide staged integration of system components to assess system maturity
• Verify that system requirements have been properly implemented (writing, leveling, tracing) through inspection, demonstration, test or analysis
• Validate that implemented systems meet customer needs through research, analysis, and test evidence
• Establish and advocate for best practices and continuous improvement as to mature the Systems Engineering knowledge and processes (CoE)
• Understand and advocate for technology evolution and participate in the development of system and product roadmaps. Be an advocate for high quality engineering.
• Champion consistent implementation of the Quality System across projects
• Collect, analyze, and model design inputs requirements and Design Concepts related to system engineering best practices
• Establish and manage review metrics to enable measurement of the quality of our reviews.
• 7+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; or
• 5+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree; or
• 3+ years of experience with a PhD
• BS in Biomedical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field; (MS preferred
• Experience with web application architecture, development, and deployment desired
• Experience with embedded software and hardware desired
• Experience with systems engineering principles, including requirement analysis and allocation, architecture, verification, and validation; INCOSE CSEP a plus
• Experience with system architecture, analysis, and design, including design partitioning, interface specification, and requirement allocation
• Experience with highly regulated environments and compliance to standards; experience with successful FDA submissions a plus
• Strong verbal/written communication skills including presenting and the ability to influence
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53645892TF
Equal Opportunity Employer