Entegee Test Technician- 52520152JL in Moundsview, Minnesota
Test Technician- 52520152JL
Job Code: 52520152Job Location: Moundsview, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
Looking for a Test Technician to:
• Conduct tests from detailed test instructions to characterize, verify, or validate the functionality of hardware, software, or systems.
• Prepare, set up, and utilize test instrumentation and complex test set-ups from various sources within/outside the work area.
• Collect results of technical tasks as directed by written instructions and/or through training guidance from senior technicians.
• Prepare clear and accurate documentation in accordance with departmental procedures
• Utilize departmental training, product documentation and specifications to understand the system under test.
• Review data versus expected results as defined in detailed instructions.
• Identify failing conditions and confer with senior technicians and engineers on appropriate data collection to assist with root cause analysis.
• Suggest and assist with process improvements within the functional area
• Expected to balance several tasks with clear completion dates or expectations at any one time. Ensure all commitments are met and communicate progress concerns in a timely manner.
• May participate in lab support administration activities.
• Work with engineering partners and senior level technicians to understand technical tasks, identify issues and determine corrective actions. Implement simple corrective actions.
• Work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
• Ability to understand and follow basic industry (QSR), company (GDP), and department policies (calibration, record storage) that govern job responsibilities.
• Complete review of Technical Manuals for the system (Instructions for Use): (1) Excellent reading, memory, and multitasking skills; (2) Able to analyze side-by-side documents and detect differences; (3) Excellent team collaboration skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback for issue resolution; (4) Create test conditions for non-procedural manual content which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation; (5) Execute system functionality and review results to ensure that the manual technical content is consistent with system behavior
• Experience with quality assurance principles for data collection, measurement, and testing.
• Demonstrated PC experience including Microsoft Word/Excel.
• Demonstrated experience in the usage of an oscilloscope, signal generator and multi-meter.
• Previous system, validation, or verification test experience.
• Demonstrated ability to follow written work instructions (test plans)
• Desire and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and communicate effectively with engineering and cross-functional partners.
• 2 Year Trade School/College Degree in Electronics, Biomedical or equivalent major.
• 0+ years systems, SW, electrical, or mechanical test development execution, data analysis, troubleshooting, and reporting.
• Associate Degree in Applied Sciences in Electrical Engineering Technology or a related technical discipline.
• 1-3 years’ experience in system, SW, electrical, or mechanical testing and troubleshooting.
• Strong written and communications skills.
• Experience testing software systems.
• Experience testing System Technical Manuals (Instructions for Use)
• Familiarity with implantable devices, FDA regulations or experience working in a regulated environment.
• Experience with Labview programming, programming web based applications and/or programming in C/Java or similar programming languages.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52520152JL