Google Manager, Global Enablement Programs, Google Cloud in Mountain View, California
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
Cloud Enablement is the agile team serving as an essential sales productivity function that delivers go to market strategies, just-in-time learning, sales productivity tools, assets and learning opportunities.
As the Manager of Global Enablement Programs, you are an essential pillar of a highly experienced and skilled leadership team driving field productivity for Google Cloud. You deliver sales productivity programs, enablement, revenue-supporting initiatives and most importantly Google Cloud product enablement to our customer facing team including sales, technical engineers, professional services across all segments and industries in this region. You are adept at working with sales and technical leaders, can assess their team’s enablement needs and support them with highly innovative, measurable learning and enablement programs and assets. With a focus on driving impact, this role will be working closely with all field roles including direct sales and partners to support their enablement needs and ensure proper landing and execution of global programs. You will be planning, coordination, production and executing assets and strategies to enable the sales teams.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage a team of Enablement Program managers responsible for driving higher productivity through program like on-boarding; Manage the vision and strategy for all programs for enabling the field with new products and solutions launches.
- Drive an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs; drive continual improvements in our sales processes and productivity by collaborating with subject matter experts across Google Cloud.
- Manage the vision and strategy for all programs for enabling the field with new products and solutions launches; Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility.
- Manage the learning portal development and maintenance to drive increased learner engagement and satisfaction; Manage the strategy for the global weekly webcast program that acts as a channel for training.
- Lead the successful execution of the cross-functional enablement programs; Manage the onboarding program within Google Cloud Customer Team and create a framework for the program that is consistently replicated globally, with ability for regional customization.
- MBA or related degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of Field Sales training, including people management experience.
- 8 years of experience with sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles.
- Experience with a cloud technology platform (i.e. AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans
- Demonstrable experience of the enterprise sales process across segments and geographies
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.