HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) ICU DAYS in N Richland Hills, Texas
Up to a $20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation available for eligible candidates and positions.
Work Schedule: Full-Time DAYS Rotating Weekends
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Minimum Position Requirements:
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current certification as a BLS.
- A minimum of 1 year ICU RN experience or 3 years MedSurg RN experience.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) ICU DAYS
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-North Hills Hospital - North Richland Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-81766