HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Customer Service Representative in Nashville, Tennessee
_Customer Service Representative_ _ _
The Customer Service Department serves as the primary contact by facility personnel seeking to resolve daily issues and concerns. The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering and logging all incoming customer communications via telephone, email and/or fax, identifying or trouble-shooting potential Supply Chain issues and rectifying existing problems in a timely manner.
• Establish a call program/schedule to solicit facility account concerns • Identify, trouble-shoot and resolve issues presented to Customer Service in a timely manner • Establish and maintain rapport through effective communication and timely follow-up with customers, coworkers, management, and outside agencies • Answer and log all incoming customer telephone calls, emails and/or faxes to the Customer Service Department pertaining to all aspects of Supply Chain Operations (e.g. - Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Internal Control, Warehouse, etc) • Notify Customer Service Supervisor of any unresolved issue and request assistance as necessary • Maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding patients according to policy and procedures • Maintain general competencies specific to all aspects of Supply Chain Services (e.g. - Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Internal Control, Warehouse, Pharmacy).
Experience: * At least one (1) year of successful Customer Service related experience * Previous A/P, Purchasing, or HCA Supply Chain experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Communication – communicates clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
- Customer Focus – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- General background and understanding in Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Internal Control, Warehouse and Pharmacy.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as well as Supply Chain specific systems including SMART, GHX, Remedy, Host, Business Objects, DocuAnalyzer, Onbase and others as required.
- Basic skills – able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate
- properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
/Parallon offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and a business casual environment./*
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Nashville CSC Third Party Services
Requisition ID: 26460-11915