HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Echo Tech - Cardiovascular Ultrasound - (PT Days) in Nashville, Tennessee
• A Cardiovascular Sonographer is responsible for performing of echocardiograms, exercise and pharmacological stress echocardiograms, and transesophageal echocardiograms. They should Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served. They perform clerical duties associated with cardiovascular procedures. The sonographer assumes responsibility for standards of practice and quality of care and promotes customer service initiatives.
General Essential Functions:
- Performs echocardiograms, exercise and pharmacological stress echocardiograms, and transesophageal echocardiograms.
- Demonstrates competency in Bubble Studies and use of contrast agents.
- Maintains functionality and cleaning of all equipment used in testing.
- Performs cleaning and documentation of probes utilizing the TD100 automated system.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of the digital acquisition and archival system.
- Provides education regarding procedures to the patient.
- Performs studies at the bedside and transports patients as needed.
- Participates in the call schedule.
Supports the facility’s Standards of Performance and ICARE values
Current registry in Adult Echo (RDMS or CCI) or Registry-Eligible (completion within 12 months of hire)
- BLS certification
Title: Echo Tech - Cardiovascular Ultrasound - (PT Days)
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-54855