Kellogg Region Sales Manager – Foodservice in NC, United States
Grow with us as a Region Sales Manager at Kellogg. This is a GR-R-REAT opportunity to use your experience, skills, and communication abilities in a world-class organization. Lead with us by managing a field sales team to deliver the annual Gross Sales Volume, Net Sales Volume and Operating Profit targets. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Region Sales Manager, Food Away From Home at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Managing direct field sales team to deliver the annual Gross Sales Volume, Net Sales Volume, and Operating Profit targets
• Optimizing cross-channel opportunities across many SKUs and product categories
• Directing personnel in on-going investment management of trade, operator, and marketing spend to ensure Return On Investment (ROI) within the operating profit commitment
• Managing and prioritizing activities among multiple and complex customers within a specific Book of Business
• Initiating and maintaining complex on-going distributor and customer relationships to insulate and enable the sale of the company’s brands
• Directing sales personnel in the development and implementation of effective sales programs with a clear focus on increasing sales, profit, and brand awareness
• Providing an environment that fosters and promotes independent thinking, intelligent risk-taking, and problem-solving by communicating expectations. Coaching and motivating personnel through positive support, reward, and reinforcement. Encouraging participation, initiative, creativity, and ownership by providing as much job autonomy as possible
• Operating the region within established policies and procedures consistent with the mission/vision/growth strategy of the company and department
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Food Away From Home, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma / GED
• CPG food field-based sales and / or sales management experience
• Consistent record of managing teams to exceed sales performance expectations and innate customer and people development skills
• Independent decision making and control
• Ability to manage complex relationships with distributors, operators, and customers
• Ability to foster relationships with strategic customers, lead the execution of customer-centric marketing, and strong business and strategic planning skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Successful Foodservice field-based sales and sales management experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This position covers the North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee markets and will work from a home office.
- The ideal candidate will reside in the Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA metro areas.
• Ability to travel overnight up to 40%
• Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations and no DUI convictions within the last 36 months
• This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement Program.
- The Auto Reimbursement Program offers a plan that allows you to use your personal vehicle with compliant insurance requirement, and is tax-free for employees driving over 5,000 business miles annually.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Region Sales Manager – Foodservice
Other Locations: USA-Tennessee, USA-GA-Atlanta, USA-North Carolina, USA-Georgia, USA-South Carolina
Requisition ID: SAL006419
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Nov 2, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes