Riverside Community Care Employment Coordinator in Needham, Massachusetts
Elliot Houseis seeking an energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Clubhouse community.
Elliot House is an ICCD certified clubhouse and plays an active role in the Massachusetts Clubhouse Coalition. We are strongly committed to sending staff and members to three-week clubhouse training as well as regional and international conferences.
This position is primarily Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Elliot House is located at 255 Highland Ave. Needham, MA.
Full time position for an individual comfortable in serving in liaison/spokesperson role with area businesses and state employment agencies. Responsible for co-coordination of Clubhouse employment component.
Primary duty would be to develop job placements in the business community.
Duties would also include:
- engaging members in unit work
- maintenance of job placements
- outreach and support services for members working in job placements
- initiating and maintaining employer contacts
- attendance at Advisory board and Chamber of Commerce meetings
- tracking employment related statistics
- co-leading employment support meetings
being part of evening/weekend/holiday social program Required Skills
BA/BS and/or relevant experience preferred
- Drivers' license required
Clubhouse experience a plus Required Experience
Clubhouse experience and business and/or retail experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and job development experience a plus
Tracking Code: 1491-709
Job Location: Needham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular