Entegee Production Support - 53689677 - MU in New Church, Virginia
Production Support - 53689677 - MU
Job Code: 53689677Job Location: New Church, VACategory: Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
• Insure Wallops Flight Facility (WFF) Production Line material shortages are communicated, expedited and eventually filled.
• Coordinate material requests between WFF Production Line needs (via the WFF Daily Activity Schedule (DAS)) and Material Planners in Chandler
• Pick up material kits from WFF stock room
• Confirm material kits received from WFF stock room are complete for each Work Package (WP)
• Identify material shortages in kits (coordinating with Material Planners in Chandler), maintain material shortage sheets (electronic and physical list in each WP kit on Production Floor) for each WP through to closing all material shortages and updating each kit to show complete on the Production Floor
• Coordinate with Material Planning in Chandler, Purchasing, WFF QA and Operations team to drive completion of material shortages to meet the WFF DAS operations need dates
• Work with WFF Operations Manager and WFF team to communicate material shortages and when those shortages will be filled
• Coordinate Work Package closure with WFF team and Chandler Material Planning
• High school diploma or GED.
• Previous related experience.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or @entegee.com.
Please reference job # 53689677MU
Equal Opportunity Employer