Entegee 1st Shift - Solderer - 53716621 - AD in New Hope, Minnesota
1st Shift - Solderer - 53716621 - AD
Job Code: 53716621Job Location: New Hope, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for someone to do hand soldering of small electronic components, clean, repair and fabricate parts, components and subassemblies by using scopes and basic hand tools and special devices for the production of components and assemblies.
• May operate solder wave, vapor flow machine, surface mount equipment, and special parts preparation equipment.
• May be required to measure and record product data.
• Will be required to perform soldering function while using a scope.
• Will be required to pass J-STD and IPC Certification.
• MUST have either a high school diploma or GED.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and routers.
• Any experience soldering flex would be a plus.
• Experience hand soldering under a microscope, read and understand work instructions in English & blueprints
• Stable work history preferred
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53716621AD
Equal Opportunity Employer