Entegee Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician - 52744689 - BM in New Hope, Minnesota
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician - 52744689 - BM
Job Code: 52744689Job Location: New Hope, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/12/2016Apply Now!
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
The primary responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are to perform routine, emergency, and preventable maintenance on equipment with the objective of ensuring a safe work environment, maximizing machine up-time, and reducing process variation.
• Understand the strategy, vision and expansion model of the organization including a basic understanding of company business; be aware of and help to enforce organizational policies and best practices procedures.
• Work directly with Engineering to improve overall functionality of manufacturing equipment, processes, collect input from machine operators, and make needed improvements to equipment operation.
• Examine parts for defects or wear. Adjust, repair or replace worn or damaged parts to avoid failure and/or downtime. Order parts and materials as necessary to repair machinery.
• Troubleshoot building maintenance. Choose appropriate action such as internal or external repair. Train operators to perform routine preventative maintenance activities.
• Troubleshoot hydraulics, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems. Diagnose & repair problems. Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make adjustments.
• Provide general warehouse labor as required, to include operating a forklift and dealing with a bill of materials and shipping documents as necessary.
• Assist in justification and choice of new equipment acquisition. Perform installation of new machinery.
• Keep accurate maintenance records and assist in developing a preventive maintenance schedule.
• Maintain service excellence and consistent punctual attendance
• Technical degree and 1 year of related work experience or 3 or more years of related work experience
• Ability to effectively balance the stress of multiple projects, conflicting priorities, substantial workload, ambiguity of environment, changing plans through self-management, and maintain productive communication with leadership team
• Must be able to troubleshoot and repair; electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Low and high voltage electrical troubleshooting.
• PLC programming skills
• Ability to perform MIG welding and basic fabrication
• Windows-based computer applications Microsoft office proficiency
• Present a well groomed professional image, strong communication skills, exhibit integrity, and a sense of urgency to achieving company goals.
• Working knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52744689BM
Equal Opportunity Employer