Entegee Shipping Clerk - 53687604 - JL in New Hope, Minnesota
Shipping Clerk - 53687604 - JL
Job Code: 53687604Job Location: New Hope, MNCategory: Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 01/09/2017Apply Now!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
• Review shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, packing slips, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
• Verifying and maintain records for incoming products, materials, components, and prepare receiving and inventory documentation.
• Unpacking and examine incoming shipments for damaged items, records the shortages, and communicate with manager to rectify damages and shortages; file freight claims if appropriate.
• Entering all received items in the computer and forward receiving paperwork and received items to the appropriate area.
• Maintaining inventory accuracy by identifying, separating, and assigning storage location for received items.
• Maintaining the identification and segregation of materials and components by type, grade, gauge, size, etc.
• Enter locations for received items in the computer.
• Ensure that pick lists are correct, enter data and forward pick list paperwork to the appropriate area.
• Perform cycle counts, enter data and forward paperwork to the appropriate area.
• Comply with the requirements of the ISO Quality Management System and departmental procedures.
• Support the Shipping and Receiving Manager with department process improvements.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Working knowledge of manufacturing software systems within a Manufacturing environment (M1 is a plus)
• 3+ years shipping and receiving experience required
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, managing multiple projects within deadlines
• Experience coordinating with outside service vendors is preferred.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53687604JL
Equal Opportunity Employer