Entegee Technical Analyst/ Service Engineer - 53030552 - TT in New Richmond, Wisconsin
Technical Analyst/ Service Engineer - 53030552 - TT
Job Code: 53030552Job Location: New Richmond, WICategory: BusinessLast Updated: 09/27/2016Apply Now!
We are looking to hire a Technical Analyst/ Service Engineer with a good technical aptitude.
Job duties include:
• Address requests from both internal and external customers for Packaging Product parts and service needs. For example, research legacy equipment to engineer a refurbishment plan and options.
**This is not an administrative or paper pushing job. This is working with internal people on projects that are sent worldwide.
• Must be able to understand customer requests for new or refurbished parts or project models and interface with engineering teams as needed
• Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings and other technical information such as service manuals, parts lists, BOM’s, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical (i.e. mechanical, electrical/controls, etc.)
• 2 – 7 years’ experience in engineering design or related technical
• Experience in packaging industry would be a benefit
• Must be driven, self-motivated, responsible and flexible
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and balance shifting priorities
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53030552TF
Equal Opportunity Employer