Microsoft Corporation Sr Cybersecurity Consultant - MCS Cyber Team in New York, New York
Do you have a passion for helping Microsoft’s clients defend themselves against targeted exploitation? Are you interested in being intimately involved in the latest, cutting-edge developments in the cybersecurity industry, communicating with industry leaders and having a direct impact on the security of all Microsoft customers? Do you want to be on the front lines of helping our customers go toe-to-toe against advanced adversaries? If so, you might be a candidate for the Microsoft Cybersecurity Services’ Team. The team is looking for experienced cybersecurity professionals to join our client-facing group that responds to cases of targeted exploitation and works with customers to implement solutions to protect their enterprise in today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
• Strong Program Management and Crisis Management skills
• Practical, hands-on experience in investigating interactive computer network exploitation cases, especially in performing live response
• Excellent understanding of Windows internals and where trace evidence can be found
• Deep experience with Microsoft technologies to include: Active Directory, WSUS, MDT, SCOM, and MIM
• Experience with IPSec, Networking, PKI, and Multifactor Authentication
• Solid understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures. Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on victim systems.
• Scripting experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Server and Azure stack is preferred
The successful candidate will have:
BS in Computer Science / Engineering, or comparable experience in a related discipline with 10+ years of relevant work experience.
This position will require 75% and higher travel as the team works on customer projects around the globe, although most work will be in the US.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Consulting services