The Bankcard Group Sales Account Executive Outside in New York
The Outside Sales Account Executive is responsible for cultivating new relationships with businesses that accept or need to begin to accept credit and debit cards. This includes introducing our company, evaluating client needs, presenting solutions, and capitalizing on opportunities to close sales.
Our compensation package is designed to reward performance. We are looking for cream of the crop sales talent and we will pay generously for it.
We offer our Outside Sales Account Executives
• Upfront Commissions for boarding new accounts
• Monthly Bonuses up to $5,000
• Lifetime Residual Income
• Classroom and web based training
• Daily support and guidance from our experienced Sales Managers
• Health Care Benefits available
Qualified candidates should possess:
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective time management and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively without supervision
• Strong discipline and work ethic
• Sales experience a plus but not required
To be considered for a position as an Outside Sales Account Executive in your area, please send us your resume and we will be in touch promptly.