Riverside Community Care School Based Fee for Service Clinician in Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
Fee for Service School Based Clinician: Newton Youth Outreach
Exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Clinician in our Newton Youth Outreach program!
An innovative, city-funded, community-centered program is seeking an independently licensed, master’s level clinician to provide school-based outreach counseling to at-risk middle and high school students in Newton, MA. Duties include providing counseling services, including individual, group, and family therapy, in both school and community settings.
This is a fee for service, year-round position. Position offers convenient school day hours. Work as part of a multidisciplinary team with excellent supervision provided. Knowledge of adolescent mental health and comfort level working in a community-based setting are required. LICSW or other independent license, and reliable transportation also required. School based experience preferred. Persons from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
*Flexible part time hours available! *
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Must be able to establish a rapport and work with a diverse group of co-workers, handle multiple tasks, be organized and flexible and work independently
Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required Required Experience
Master's Degree in a clinical mental health discipline required
- Indendent license required (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- At least one year clinical experience working with at-risk youth and families required
Tracking Code: 1464-709
Job Location: Newton Highlands, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Part-Time