Randstad Quality Control Specialist in North Andover, Massachusetts
Quality Control Specialist
North Andover, MA
US$ 18 - US$ 24 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
- Monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure they are accurately and timely.
- Conduct a cycle count program in a perpetual inventory environment.
-Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
-Monitor internal and external transfers for accuracy.
Track off-site transfers, maintain spread sheets and reconcile any inventory issues.
Perform miscellaneous functions as requested, which may include covering other areas and locations as a result of staffing needs.
Working hours: 4:00am - 2:30pm
- 3-5 years of inventory control experience.
- Strong PC skills including data entry, Word, and Excel.
- MRP experience/exposure is a plus.
- Strong math skills and an analytical mind.
-Organized, accurate and capable of working independently.
-Able to work in cold temps (temp. to -15 at times)
-Able to work at heights
-Able to use material handling equipment
- 60% of time spent standing or walking
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.