Sanofi Group Vaccine Specialist - Old Bridge in North Brunswick, New Jersey
Vaccine Specialist - Old Bridge
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, provides more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to immunize more than 500 million people across the globe. A world leader in the vaccine industry, Sanofi Pasteur offers a broad range of vaccines protecting against 20 infectious diseases. The company's heritage, to create vaccines that protect life, dates back more than a century. Sanofi Pasteur is the largest company entirely dedicated to vaccines. Every day, the company invests more than EUR 1 million in research and development. For more information, please visit:www.sanofipasteur.comorwww.sanofipasteur.us
Sanofi Pasteur SA and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vaccine Specialist - Old Bridge, NJ
- Sell priority products in order to meet and exceed annual sales quotas by using the Account Call Model. Exceptional delivery of all core arguments and associated product messages.
- Consistent, excellent implementation of the Sales Action Plan.
- Communication, coordination and cooperation with fellow representatives, specialty representatives and all of Company Management.
- Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for both the Public and Private markets.
- Continually gain rapport with increasing number of customers by utilizing professional communication skills.
- Use consultative selling approaches that satisfy the Company's various customers’ styles and business/product needs.
- Routinely service and follow up with customers on product purchases and practices.
- Prospect and qualify new and emerging markets and feedback information to the Company as requested. Operate within assigned budgets.
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Strong time management skills
BA. /B.S. required, preferably in Immunology, Biology or Business.
2 years business to business sales experience.
A valid driver's license is required along with a record of safe driving.
Primary Location: United States-US Remote-US Remote
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2016, 11:28:35 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular