Riverside Community Care Program Coordinator/House Manager - Mental Health in Northbridge, Massachusetts
Division: Community Living Services
Location: Northbridge, MA
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Community Transition Services (CTS) team as a Program Coordinator!
CTS is a clinically enhanced respite program that serves 6 individuals often from the State hospital or acute hospital setting, as they transition to a Community Based Flexible Support (CBFS) or Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) team in the community.
The Program Coordinator will:
- Collaborate with the Program Director for oversight of all daily program operations, ensuring the provision of a safe environment and effective implementation of individual’s rehabilitation plans;
- Provide regular supervision, including modeling and observation of practice, to direct care staff;
- Teach skills and techniques that foster independence, encourage problem-solving, decision making, and participation in the treatment and recovery process;
- Demonstrate use of evidence-based and best practices, and the use of natural supports and community resources in intervention strategies;
- Provide intervention and leadership in crisis situations, coordinating immediate response and ongoing prevention measures, promoting safety of persons served, staff and community, and protecting human rights;
- Conduct his/herself in a manner that exemplifies the values inherent in recovery-oriented services, including creating a respectful work environment, engaging in ongoing learning, and participating in continuous quality improvement;
- Instill hope and promote recovery in interactions with persons served, staff, families, other providers and the public.
A successful candidate will have experience working with individuals who exhibit risk behaviors that have led to previous hospitalizations and/or unsuccessful tenure in a community setting. S/he will be a self-starter and be able to successfully lead and manage a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) required
- Must be able to work evening and weekend hours, and provide 24-hour on-call coverage on rotation
- Ability to effectively perform job responsibilities in a high stress environment, required
- Valid driver's license and available, dependable transportation and willingness to provide transportation to persons served in personal vehicle, as needed
Cognitive ability to assess complex situations, collaborate and integrate different viewpoints and use good judgment when dealing with others Required Experience
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years’ related experience required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- At least one year of supervisory experience, preferred
Tracking Code: 1438-709
Job Location: Northbridge, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular