Entegee Sr. Mission Assurance Engineer - 52507286 - SB in Northridge, California
Sr. Mission Assurance Engineer - 52507286 - SB
Job Code: 52507286Job Location: Northridge, CACategory: Quality EngineeringLast Updated: 09/19/2016Apply Now!
ENTEGEE is seeking a Sr. Mission Assurance Engineer. In this role, the Sr. Mission Assurance Engineer will:
Possess the ability to manage all quality functions on a program.
• Effectively interpret and flow down customer quality requirements to engineering, manufacturing and inspection.
• Review and approval of drawings, work instructions, requisitions, procedures and test plans.
• Generation of program quality plans when required.
• Institute lean principles to streamline the inspection function.
• Participate in the material review board.
• Contract review and flow down of requirements to internal IPT.
• Participate in PDR, CDR, MRR, PRR and pre-ship reviews.
• Manage and coordinate QA activities for specific customer.
• Ability to work across all functional organizations.
• Track and maintain metrics for performance.
Hours: Position works 9-80 work week and may require limited travel.
• Secret Security Clearance is desired. To transition to hire, applicant must be able to obtain a security clearance. Clearance will be a condition of employment and must be transferred and active within the first 120 days of regular employment.
• BS in engineering discipline plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience. (4 years of additional experience may be considered in place of education.)
• Must possess strong mechanical comprehension capability and background in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Mechanical, electrical or electromechanical engineering drawing interpretation and review
• Ability to interpret project requirements and workmanship procedures and impose requirements
• Review work instructions against engineering drawings and procedures
• Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
• Comfortable working in various office, manufacturing, lab and clean room work environments
• ASQ recognized CQE.
• AS9100 and CMMI experience
• Six sigma or lean manufacturing experience.
• Experience in aerospace manufacturing environment preferred
Competencies for success:
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in team environment
• Strong attention to detail work ethic with a task completion mindset
• Team player, hands-on type individual, objective, willing to offer solutions when able and open and adaptable to different individuals thought processes
• Strong time management skills
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52507286SB
Equal Opportunity Employer