First National Bank Sr. Associate, Business Controls in Omaha, Nebraska
JobTitle: Sr. Associate, Business Controls
Date Posted: 10/06/2016
Location: Omaha - First National Tower
Remote Option: On location worksite required
Full/Part Time: Full-time
Posting Category: Professional
External Posting Code: CL
Develops and administers programs to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of the Consumer Banking Group Customer Data Management control environment. Manage projects related to data and analytic support for Consumer Banking Group departments.
Develops and administers a comprehensive testing and monitoring program to evaluate the effectiveness of the control environment. This includes identification and validation of key controls and emerging risks.
Proficient at identifying, assessing, documenting and testing key risks and controls.
Evaluates, integrates and aligns new processes and controls into the existing business environment to ensure operational compliance, effectiveness and efficiency.
When control or compliance gaps are identified this individual is responsible for assessing risks, designing controls or identifying mitigants to remediate risks. This individual has primary responsibility for implementing corrective action.
Develops key risk indicators to continuously monitor and assess the control environment and compliance with regulatory requirements. This information is shared with the respective Management Committee member for timely evaluation and immediate proactive corrective action as needed.
Prepares CDM documents and information for examinations, conducts post examination follow ups, prepares CDM responses and oversees corrective actions.
Manage data and analytic road maps for each functional area supported by CDM.
Schedules meetings with departments and supervisors, as necessary, to provide information on control, compliance and operational changes as well as data and analytic developments that may affect them.
Needed Qualifications for role:
· Possess strong knowledge of financial products, business processes, and industry best practices
· Have significant process management experience in an internal control capacity such as audit, risk management, business operations, compliance or process controls or experience in a project management role in financial services data and analytics
· Have a collaborative mind-set with strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and take appropriate action
· Ability to develop effective relationships and apply team-building skills across company divisions and all management levels
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Expert MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO Is The Law' Self-Print Poster: https://firstnational.igreentree.com/CSSInternal/EEOCDocs/eeocposter.pdf
Click here to download 'EEO Is The Law' Supplemental: https://firstnational.igreentree.com/CSSInternal/EEOCDocs/eeocsupplement.pdf