First National Bank Sr. Specialist, Command Center in Omaha, Nebraska
JobTitle: Sr. Specialist, Command Center
Date Posted: 07/07/2016
Location: Omaha - First National Technology Center
Schedule: Wed - Sun 7AM - 3:30PM
Full/Part Time: Full-time
External Posting Code: CL
The FNTS Command Center provides round-the-clock (24x7x365) operational support to our various customers. We utilize various tools to provide timely, accurate and reliable batch processing and system monitoring services across multiple platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
1) Monitoring and submitting customer mainframe batch processes.
2) Monitoring and reporting on customer network and/or server outages.
3) Monitoring customer communication via email or phone.
4) Opening tickets to appropriate teams from email or phone requests.
5) Monitor and participate in customer bridge calls when requested.
6) Monitoring, reporting and communicating during weekend server patching activities.
7) Provide and update documentation as requested.
8) Other duties as assigned.
1) Basic knowledge in desktop, server, and network operations.
2) Ability to clearly communicate to relay information to peers and customers utilizing available email, phone and chat tools.
3) Passionate when it comes to technology.
1) 1 year customer service experience in the Information Technology Industry.
2) 1 year operational mainframe experience, i.e. MVS and or VSE knowledge.
3) 1 year experience in utilizing mainframe job scheduling systems.
4) 1 year previous NOC (Network Operations Center), Command Center or Operations Center experience.
5) 1 year experience in desktop, server, and or network support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO Is The Law' Self-Print Poster: https://firstnational.igreentree.com/CSSInternal/EEOCDocs/eeocposter.pdf
Click here to download 'EEO Is The Law' Supplemental: https://firstnational.igreentree.com/CSSInternal/EEOCDocs/eeocsupplement.pdf