SunTrust Banks Bank Card Business Systems Analyst 5 in Orlando, Florida
Bank Card Business Systems Analyst 5-W440021
Responsible for supporting the technical and systems needs of a business unit. Has an understanding of the business of the unit and the systems technology that supports it. May be responsible for network/LAN administration, the analysis, installation, and maintenance of software/hardware, and/or training users on equipment, software, and LAN operations. Typically handles direct programming support, performs documentation of systems and provides link between users and information systems department.
• Business unit systems expert in handling all complex analytical systems development tasks
• Requires extensive knowledge of most hardware and software products
• Also has a thorough knowledge of the business unit, its objectives and all applications used within the business unit
• Typically involved in the business unit's long range systems planning and development
• Typically has 8+ years of related technical and business unit experience
Primary Location: FL-Orlando / Central FL Area
Work Locations: Orlando Operations Center
7455 Chancellor Drive
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your brower: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf