Entegee Mechanic - 53251224 - BM in Orlando, Florida
Mechanic - 53251224 - BM
Job Code: 53251224Job Location: Orlando, FLCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/30/2016Apply Now!
• Assemble minor units by following a blueprint or as directed. .
• Promptness, follow work schedule.
• Cleanup of work area and shop as needed or directed.
TOP SKILLS –
• The ability to assemble parts, with knowledge of correct hardware to be used in the assembly of packaging machines.
• Experiences in the use of hand tools, electrical and pneumatic power tools.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Ability to lay out, cut, drill and tap material.
• Steel-toed safety shoes are required
MUST HAVE THEIR OWN TOOLS -
• Channel locks
• Set Allen wrenches
• Set pin punches (optional)
• Needle nose pliers
• Adjustable wrench
• Center punch
• Set screwdrivers
• Tap handles (small & large)
• Set open/box end wrenches
• Combination square
• Set 3/8 sockets with ratchet
• Tape measure
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53251224BM
Equal Opportunity Employer