Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Recruiter in Orlando, Florida
Demonstrate knowledge in full cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, job analysis, negotiation, wage and salary trends. Experience with recruiting DoD and military candidates required. Position is also responsible for compensation analyses, records management, interpreting federal and state law regarding employment practices. Short and long term recruiting vision. May assist in a variety of generalist functions. This position will also provide administrative support to the front desk office. These duties will include answering incoming phone calls, guest check in and out, scheduling and managing conference rooms, routing mail and general administrative service support as needed.
Experience and Skills:
- Responsible for creating and posting job requisitions on national and industry specific sites
- Work directly with managers to help source and pre-screen candidates, facilitate interviews, negotiate salary and facilitate on boarding process
- Provide information to applicants regarding application process, open positions and communicate with candidates at all stages of the recruitment process
- Identify new venues to sources and broaden candidate pools beyond our industry and develop new avenues to attract top talent
- Perform background checks on selected candidates and interpret results.
- Coordinate community outreach programs and attend job fairs
- Act as liaison between the Company and employment agencies, and vendors with regards to contracts and rate negotiations
- Develop pipeline of qualified candidates in order to fill future openings
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and track resume flow and job activity on Pereless System.
- Conduct annual HR audits like I-9 and maintain records
- Research pay ranges for new and existing positions
- Maintain ongoing communication with hiring manager throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- All other duties as assigned
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-17-006
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: October 11, 2016
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: Some College
Starting Date: ASAP