Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Sr Software Engineer in Orlando, Florida
- Develop simulation models for maintenance and aircrew trainers.
- Develop technical software solutions and ensure proper software engineering processes and procedures are followed.
- Communicate and coordinate with Customer, subcontractors, and vendors; coordinate across collaborative development teams; and perform as task leader for specialized groups of engineers.
- Perform software engineering analyses to identify and select the most suitable integration and installation, requirements analysis, design, test planning, system performance evaluations, interface testing, resource planning and scheduling, system maintenance, reliability, and system evolution.
- Support Program Manager, Project Engineers, and Systems Engineers.
- Coordinate, lead, and participate in technical reviews.
- Assignments will require experienced judgment with innovative approaches to accomplish software related work and resolve design/operational issues.
Experience and Skills:
Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience.
Must have experience with object oriented design and programming utilizing C++.
Experience with Windows and LINUX operating system
Integration of COTS hardware and software systems,
Rehosting and technology insertion of existing systems with new software loads.
Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
Knowledge of DoD standards and guidelines.
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field preferred
- Experience with
- Information Assurance (IA) tools and requirements
- Clearcase, Perforce.
- Eclipse C++ IDE
- Design of simulated and stimulated avionics or electrical systems
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-16-138
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: February 13, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: More than 5 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: January 31, 2017