Entegee Data Entry Clerk - 53577784 - MU in Overland Park, Kansas
Data Entry Clerk - 53577784 - MU
Job Code: 53577784Job Location: Overland Park, KSCategory: AdminLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
The AR Administrator is responsible for the back office functions associated with the timely application of customer payments, creation of chargebacks, shortages, return authorizations, vendor compliance, proof of delivery, credit card payments and Vendor portal interface interactions.
• Daily AR Functions
o Timely application of payments from Bank Lockboxes, live checks and, credit cards
o Creation, working and forwarding to the correct person/department of:
• Vendor Compliance issues
• Credit Memos
o Coordinates and follows up with the proper areas for the timely disposition of issues
o Responsible for the timely submission of documentation that substantiate/refute deductions on vendor web portals.
o Access Vendor portals to and download pertinent information that requires attention
o Obtains in Proof of Delivery receipts from the various freight carriers
o Submits claims to carriers for damaged that occurred to our products
o Researches and applies credits to the associated invoices
o Files documentation according to departmental guidelines.
• Reporting Functions
o Create and maintain logs/spreadsheets in the designated “company online folders” for key performance metrics
o Prepare/maintain/create month end reports
• Function as back-up for other AR Admin. team members
• Keeps Credit Manager abreast of any “problem” accounts
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 months experience in business A/R or Credit area preferred
• Must have the ability to clearly communicate with customers via phone, email, fax or mail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Bank lockbox skills ( posting and recognition of deductions)
• Working with larger company checks ( Walmart or other big box store)
• Ability to reconcile remittance slips on checks
• Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
• Work independently (minimal supervision)
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53577784MU
Equal Opportunity Employer