Diffbot Technical Account Executive in Palo Alto, California
About Us At Diffbot, we believe that access to structured information will be the critical resource for the coming wave of intelligent applications—for everything from new app experiences, to search assistants, to enterprise business intelligence.
That’s why our team of world-class AI engineers is building a machine that can autonomously synthesize the world’s largest database of structured information and looking for those that want to join us on this mission.
Technical Account Executive The next generation of intelligent consumer and business applications all need access to clean, structured data. The Diffbot Technical Account Executive gets to engage with a wide variety of businesses that crave data, ranging from individual developers, to startups, to Fortune 500 companies, educating them and guiding them through the sales process.
• Handle inbound inquiries, serving as the point of contact to prospective customers in the discovery process
• Understand each prospect’s data need and find the best solution for each inbound prospect for their data need
• Experience with B2B sales activities: lead qualification, follow-up, setting up sales calls / webinars, closing
• Track record of success with closing inbound leads
• Experience using Salesforce
• Have sold a developer API product or business intelligence product
• Experience with developers - can speak the language of APIs / JSON / REST and have working knowledge of a front-end language such as Python / Ruby / etc. This can be learned on the job.
To apply, please submit:
• Resume / LinkedIn / homepage
• A short self-introduction (describe your interest and area of speciality)
• How did you hear about Diffbot?