Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Robert Half Management Resources Client Service Director in Pasadena, California
Req ID: 159682
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as recruit accounting and finance project professionals for project financial consulting services. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 17, 2014)
- As a Client Service Director you will focus on cultivating interim and business consulting opportunities for accounting, finance and business systems. In particular, you’ll identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements. Participation in industry professional associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is also an important part of this role.With a world-class talent delivery team and the depth and breadth of the Robert Half service offerings and Protiviti’s proven thought leadership and methodologies behind you, you will be uniquely positioned to be a market leader.
- Accounting or finance degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable; other desired professional designations include CIA, CMA and CISA.
- 5+ years’ of experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment preferred.
- 5+ years’ of relevant recruiting experience (professional services firm or recruiting experience will be considered).
- Excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
You may submit your application materials online or call1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet