HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Quality Management in Pearland, Texas
The Performance Improvement Data Analyst is responsible for aggregating and disaggregating all necessary data for physician reappointment, peer review, and performance improvement.
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
* Current TX RN licensure
* American Heart Association (Health Care Provider) preferred
* Requires five (5) years of hospital experience, and strong critical thinking skills.
* Prefer experience with medical records review and/or analyzing patient data.
* Prefer experience with Excel software.
Title: Registered Nurse - Quality Management
Location: Texas-Pearland-Pearland Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26516-70193