Kelly Services Administrative Assistant - Philadelphia, PA in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This position provides administrative support for the local management team. Coordinate activities, order supplies and perform general office duties including the design and development of proposals, presentations and account business reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain administrative reports, charts, files, etc. as necessary to summarize activities.
- Prepare and track status of telecommunications requests, branch auto requests, CAR's, LCR's and check requests.
- Perform general office duties including the design and development of proposals, presentations and account business reviews.
- Prepare all necessary reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, schedule and provide logistical support for local and corporate meetings.
- Receive and sort mail.
- Order supplies.
- Answer phone calls and direct the caller to the appropriate personnel.
- Prepare correspondence and maintain highly confidential records and information.
- Track vacation and sick days for all employees.
- Greet and direct visitors, customers and temporary employees.
- Perform these duties and conduct themselves in a professional, ethical and legal manner consistent with Kelly standards and methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School diploma plus 2-5 years related business experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with applicable computer applications.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. KELLY Services
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Philadelphia, PA
Job Function: Staffing: Sales/Recruiting
Job Sub-Category: Commercial Staffing
Metro Area: Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Job Number: JO-1610-30590