Penn Medicine Administrative Coordinator, Primary Care in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Administrative Coordinator, Primary Care
Job ID :66753
Job Category: Clerical/Administrative
Specialty Area: Clerical/Administrative
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: Day
Penn Medicine Entity: Corporate Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Address: 3400 Civic Center Boulevard
Education Required: Per Position Description
Experience Required: Per Position Description
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
Penn Medicine is looking for an Administrative Coordinator for our Primary Care Service Line!
The Administrative Coordinator is a key member of the Primary Care Service Line team. S/he provides coordination of key functions and communicates across the department and the enterprise to assure completion projects and facilitate issue resolution. This is a position requiring professional maturity and tact. The Administrative Coordinator will deal with confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis. S/he and will routinely interact with executive team members and staffs.
Working under moderate supervision, key areas of responsibility include:
• Maintain complex calendars for the executive team within department.
• Prioritizes and schedules meetings.
• Ensures that Primary Care executives have meeting materials and agendas well in advance of meeting.
• Collects and aggregates data and information.
• Prepares and modifies presentations and reports.
• Plans, executes, and supports special event planning.
• Schedules complex meetings and maintains on-going meeting calendars and participant lists.
• Monitors on-going projects; supports timely project completion.
• Ensures completion of network, security and other tasks associated with onboarding of new staff.
• Coordinates resources and supplies for the Department.
• Assists in floor-wide activities, responsibilities, and physical space issues.
Minimum Requirements :
Minimum Degree Requirements and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience providing administrative support to management, preferably in a University academic medicine environment.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and able to quickly learn and adapt to other software packages as require, such as Lawson, Hyperion.
• Highly organized and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform office and project management to handle multiple priorities/tasks, and to follow-up through to completion.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong organization skills, interpersonal skills, and diplomacy required in interacting with multiple vendors and building contacts.
• Ability to discern and manage confidential information.
• Strong attention to detail.
Additional Information :
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.