CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Manager - Financial Institutions in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to work with the #1 provider of audit services to Credit Unions with travel throughout the West, then this job is for you! We’re hiring an Audit Manager based in either of our Phoenix or Tucson offices to help lead client service teams for Credit Unions across our Western Region.
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence.
- Perform a range of audit and tax procedures in accordance with the size and complexity of the engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction and expectations of clients.
- Develop people management and team building skills.
- Demonstrate leadership with subordinates on engagements.
- Support execution of engagement responsibilities.
- Demonstrate personal productivity by working efficiently and effectively.
- Understand the firm’s financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Expand technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to new client situations, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- Engage in business development opportunities and achieve appropriate business development goals.
- Build solid, effective client relationships.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of related experience
- Current CPA licensure required
- Experience working with Financial Institutions preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Advanced technical knowledge of audit, accounting, and tax concepts
- Analytical, yet creative thinking which will enable effective decision making to take place
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engage others through effective communication
- Focus efforts on managing people, work, and key client relationships to exceed client expectations
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/AA Employer/Vets/Disability_ IND123
Requisition Number: 16-0908
Title: Audit Manager - Financial Institutions