CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Experienced Tax Associate in Phoenix, Arizona
CliftonLarsonAllen is looking for an Experienced Associate to join the Private Sector group in our Phoenix office.
The successful applicant would have great communication and organization skills, be highly motivated, and have excellent analytical skills. This individual should also enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of the Phoenix team you will have primary responsibility for:
- Engagement on consulting projects in areas such as energy credits, cost segregation, R&D;, fixed assets, repairs and maintenance and other credits and incentives.
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of various industries including real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, construction and financial institutions.
- Performance of a range of accounting procedures under the supervision of the in-charge, including recording transactions, classifying postings, footing columns, and testing extensions to verify accuracy. Partnering with clients to provide customized tax advisory services and work closely with other members of the tax team to identify and research complex tax issues
- Providing support and leverage to team members and others on engagements
- Focusing on engagement management and operational excellence Support execution of engagement responsibilities
- Demonstrate personal productivity by working efficiently and effectively Engaging in business development opportunities and achieve appropriate business development goals
- Building solid, effective client relationships
- Expand Expandingyour technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to client interactions, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities
Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Education/Experience Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1+ years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting and/or professional services firm
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam preferred, JD or EA also considered
- General knowledge of principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and report of financial data.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Ability to travel to client sites, up to 25% travel
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1080
Title: Experienced Tax Associate