U-Haul Social Media Specialist in PHOENIX, Arizona
Social Media Specialist
U-Haul Corporate HeadquartersU-Haul International2727 N Central AvePHOENIX , AZ
The Social Media Department has an immediate opening for a Social Media Specialist. We are looking for a web savvy individual who has a flare for social media with the ability to help grow our brand in the online space, and nurture those supporters into customers.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to plan, develop, and maintain current and new social media communications efforts, as well as make recommendations regarding the use of current and future social media channels. You will serve as a representative for U-Haul International and its affiliates in the online community.
• Plan and manage social media campaigns across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, Pinterest etc. while keeping in line with company best practices
• Maintain a robust community while keeping the voice of the brand, participating in dialogue with the customer when appropriate
• Manage multiple projects relating to the effective use of social media. Provide updates and reviews to management at various levels to educate and inform about social media activities, policies, competition, and achievements
• Coordinate social media content development, campaigns with other communications projects and event calendar
• Identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media presence to engage supporters online and nurture them into customers
• Work with the Art Department as needed, to produce creative for use in social media campaigns Create regular blog posts based on industry and company related events, news, reviews, etc.
• Perform any other duties as designated by the Social Media Manager
Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
1-2 years of related business experience in social media marketing.
Experience in the development of social media strategies on a corporate level in FaceBook and Twitter, etc.
Ability to blog and understand blogging best practices
Understanding of SEO
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High organizational skills
Experience with Content Management Systems and web-based software
Basic video shooting, editing and online publishing experience
(These hours may change based on business needs)
Mon –8am to 5pm
Tue –8am to 5pm
Wed –8am to 5pm
Thu –8am to 5pm
Fri –8am to 5pm