PNC Operations Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101008 Operations Analyst
Executes routine and complex transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas.
Processes and/or reconciles routine and complex transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and may resolve escalated items. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions. May interact with external customers to complete transactions.
Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests for one or multiple specialized products. Provides feedback on workflow and work received. May participate in and serve as a subject matter resource for process improvement projects. May assist in training and onboarding of new hires.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. May review reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. May participate in risk mitigation activities.
PA - Pittsburgh
Line of Business:
PA373 - Firstside Center Bldg
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, however may require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically <1 year of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Process Management - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Problem Management Process - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As an Operations Analyst , you will be a part of PNC Operations , with the Cash Services department . This position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA in a team oriented atmosphere. The work schedule for this Full Time position is Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm .
In this role, you will be a part of our Remote Safe Solution team, where you will be managing the implementations of safes for our customers and monitoring the performance of our vendor. You will need to use vendor management and problem solving skills and need to focus on details to ensure smooth and timely implementations. The ability to multitask is a priority as you will be monitoring multiple implementations at a time, while maintaining communication with many customers and sales representatives.
The ability to follow policies and procedures and meet critical deadlines is essential. Must adhere to PNC and regulatory laws, policies and / or standards, service levels and reporting requirements to eliminate any potential risks. You will have to attend and host meetings, as well as, produce and develop reporting for your implementations and monitoring vendor performance.
· Highly organized with excellent analytical, communication and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work well with customers and service partners.
· Effective problem solving, presentation and time management skills.
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, customers, and other departments.
· Ability to track and monitor all implementation milestones, deliverable s and activities using the appropriate tools.
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to proactively identify risk and plan risk mitigation strategies.
· Ability to monitor and report implementation statuses on a timely basis.
· Ability to lead and coordinate implementation update meetings, and document implementation status and issues.