HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Antepartum/L&D Full-Time Days in Plano, Texas
Registered Nurse - RN High Risk OB Antepartum/L&D The Medical Center of Plano Full Time Days
__ Is accountable for consistent, safe, high quality care of all laboring patients assigned from admission to post delivery. Is familiar with vaginal and C-section births, fetal monitoring and provide care for patients who receive various types of anesthesia. Will demonstrate expertise in providing care for patient during PACU period as well as newborn care first two hours of life.
_Medical Center of Plano_
A 493 bed, full-service, acute-care facility, The Medical Center of Plano has over 1000 physicians on staff representing 70 specialties and sub-specialties, a medical support staff of over 1600 employees and a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs. The 53-acre campus includes the main hospital and medical offices, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, the Surgery Center of Plano and the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement. As a member of the HCA family, your potential for achievement, variety and career growth are substantial.
_Why work for HCA_ Read more about ourBenefitandwhy our employees chose HCA
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the state of Texas or if recently graduated, have a valid permit to practice professional nursing.
- 1 years of experience in Labor and Delivery or Antepartum
- NRP and ACLS required, but may take course within first three months of employment
- Must successfully complete designated fetal monitoring course.
Title: Registered Nurse Antepartum/L&D Full-Time Days
Location: Texas-Plano-The Medical Center of Plano
Requisition ID: 00058-84107