HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Controller -Westside Regional Medical Center-Plantation, FL in Plantation, Florida
*Controller, Full-time Days
Facility Description: We're always on the move. New technology. State-of-the art care. Campus improvements. You'll find it's an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Here, our 800 nurses and allied health professionals, along with 750 physicians, thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
/Westside Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for six consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
Job Summary: Directs and Coordinates the financial activities of the Hospital including accounting, reporting, budgeting, internal control functions and other duties as needed.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent.
- Master’s degree or CPA certificate desirable
- Minimum four years management accounting experience required, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Requires a broad knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Must have proficiency in business software applications, including but not limited to: the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- In addition must be able to learn the other software programs specific to HCA.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Must have good written and oral communication abilities.
Title: Controller -Westside Regional Medical Center-Plantation, FL
Location: Florida-Plantation-Westside Regional Medical Cntr-Fort Lauderdale Area
Requisition ID: 01345-5119