Entegee Technical Support Analyst - 53340733 - CH in Plymouth, Minnesota
Technical Support Analyst - 53340733 - CH
Job Code: 53340733Job Location: Plymouth, MNCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
Responsible for end user support for PC hardware, network connections, and desktop software. In addition, performs routine server and network tasks as assigned. Requires prompt and courteous service to employees at all levels of the company. Individual must work in close coordination with other Development and Information Technology team members, and should exhibit a professional attitude, organized work practices and a high level of motivation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Customer service and support for internal users is primary job responsibility and top priority.
• Creates and maintains the workstation image library and imaging process (Ghost or similar technology).
• Provides installation, maintenance and end user support (including training) for workstations, printers, phones, and other technology.
• Provides first level network support, including password resets and account unlocks in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
• Solid understanding of desktop and laptop hardware architecture, and the ability to support all aspects of the workstation computing environment.
• Provides support for desktop operating systems, with a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7.
• Provides support for user desktop software, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat.
• Maintains inventory of parts and supplies, and registers new capital equipment with Accounting.
• Creates work tickets for tasks and reports work status using departmental help desk software.
• Manages and maintains the spare technology equipment library.
• Assist with asset disposal process, ensuring that data is scrubbed from all affected devices.
• Other duties as assigned by IS management.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• Requires 0 – 2 years’ experience in a network environment performing similar work, or training and education related to job functions.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of PC hardware, and Microsoft operating systems and desktop software. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the information technology field.
• Customer service skills, positive attitude, and the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assigned tasks
• Some on-call/after-hours work is required, based on customer needs
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53340733CH
Equal Opportunity Employer