Ricoh Americas Corporation Office Support Specialist (Copy, Mailroom, Reception) in Portland, Oregon
Supports the daily operations of one or more MS locations including any or all of the following: copy production and finish work, operation of a mail center, maintaining billing logs and reports. Supports the region's MS logs and reports, the MS services during implementation and fills in for absences and vacations throughout the Ricoh locations, as well as assists during start-up of new accounts. Responsible for supporting operational objective at all existing customer sites within a geographic territory. This position reports directly to the FSR Manager or the IAM, depending on marketplace personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists new MS site implementation.
- Assists Site Manager or Supervisor in offering suggestions for improvement. May include new suggestions or suggestions to existing processes or procedures.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Site Manager or Site Supervisor.
- Orders paper, toner and other supplies as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
- In the absence of onsite personnel, may perform any of, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs other mailroom functions, such as mail fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging, and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Shipping and Receiving, including the movement of boxes and or equipment.
- Provides Courier Service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Assists in the Copy Center and performs all functions required for the delivery and completion of all copy requests. May include the usage of binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the RICOH Center.
- Assists in the coordinating of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of the RICOH Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Directs or leads the Daily Huddle in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor. For one person sites, attend the Daily huddle via conference call.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma plus 6-12 months of related work experience.
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires experience in use & operation of shrink-wrap, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, electric stapler, scales, collators & related equipment.
- Requires experience with postage meter and equipment.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.