Entegee Admin - 53221086 - JE in Raymond, Ohio
Admin - 53221086 - JE
Job Code: 53221086Job Location: Raymond, OHCategory: AdminLast Updated: 10/14/2016Apply Now!
• Duties may vary depending on specialty of area assigned to.
• May perform conference/meeting planning, preparation of documents, or basic coordination of tasks.
• Will collect and compile records and documentation in an organized manner and file as appropriate.
• May gather data and prepare standard and custom reports with information necessary for decision making.
• A minimum of 5+ year’s on-the-job experience.
• Completion of vocational training program may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
• High School/GED level reading, communication, math and problems solving skills required to perform administrative support work.
• Ability to use Microsoft office programs with skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Additional skills in research and graphics are desirable.
• Alpha and numeric filing skills.
• Attention to detail/accuracy.
• Ability to support department specific needs as described in job requested based on specialty.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53221086JE
Equal Opportunity Employer