Entegee Chassis Dyno Tech - 53160358 - AD in Raymond, Ohio
Chassis Dyno Tech - 53160358 - AD
Job Code: 53160358Job Location: Raymond, OHCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/09/2016Apply Now!
Can perform diverse and complex technical assignments. Performs set-up, testing, fabrication and supporting calculations and may conduct moderate analysis. Compiles and organizes technical data. May prepare reports and make recommendations. Maintains and is able to troubleshoot test equipment in respective area. Fully proficient in usage of equipment and machinery. May identify and resolve routine and moderately complex problems. Plans activities within specific guidelines to meet deadlines. Normally receives little or no instruction on routine activities and receives general instruction on new assignments.
Specific duties include -
• Chassis dynamometer test vehicle installation and removal.
• Chassis dynamometer measurement of emissions and fuel economy.
• Operation of highly sensitive, complex analytical test equipment and control software for Chassis Dyno, Emission Analytical systems, and supporting test equipment.
• Operation of Stealth, Gage, TOMCAT, and EMCS engine ECU interface software.
• Collection, summary, and basic analysis of data from engine control unit, dynamometer, emission measurement, and supporting test equipment.
• Mechanical skills for changing parts on vehicles, such as catalysts, injectors, sensors, intake & exhaust manifolds, brakes, tires, engine & transmission assemblies, performing engine valve clearance adjustment, tire mounting and balancing, and maintenance, such as oil changes.
• Follow prescribed Emission Lab Quality Control processes, collect data, and summarize results from test equipment.
• Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting and repair of vehicles and test equipment.
• Must have 8+ year’s closely related experience or related Associates degree and 6+ years’ experience.
• Must have a thorough understanding of modern internal combustion engine operation theory and demonstrated practical application evident in work history and technical training.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office software packages, including MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must have personal initiative, high motivation, and ability to work independently while following complex routines precisely with minimal direction.
• Attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills are required.
• Personal organization and work area cleanliness are required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or @entegee.com.
Please reference job # 53160358AD
Equal Opportunity Employer