Entegee Chassis Dyno Tech - 53160558 - AD in Raymond, Ohio
Chassis Dyno Tech - 53160558 - AD
Job Code: 53160558Job Location: Raymond, OHCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/09/2016Apply Now!
• Chassis dynamometer test vehicle installation and removal.
• Chassis dynamometer measurement of emissions and fuel economy.
• Operation of highly sensitive, complex analytical test equipment and control software for Chassis Dyno, Emission analytical systems, and supporting test equipment.
• Operation of Stealth, Gage, TOMCAT, and EMCS engine ECU interface software.
• Collection, summary, and basic analysis of data from engine control unit, dynamometer, emission measurement, and supporting test equipment.
• Mechanical skills for changing parts on vehicles, such as catalysts, injectors, sensors, intake & exhaust manifolds, brakes, tires, engine & transmission assemblies, performing engine valve clearance adjustment, tire mounting and balancing, and maintenance, such as oil changes.
• Follow prescribed Emission Lab Quality Control processes, collect data, and summarize results from test equipment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office software packages, including MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53160558AD
Equal Opportunity Employer