Entegee Test Engineer- 53445061TT in Raymond, Ohio
Test Engineer- 53445061TT
Job Code: 53445061Job Location: Raymond, OHCategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 09/28/2016Apply Now!
We need to hire a Test Engineer.
• MUST have a BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. (6 years of related experience may be substituted for required degree.)
• Test Engineer with 2 years of test engineering experience in required test and confirmation per area of specialty.
• Must have strong personal initiative, high responsibility, high motivation, and ability to work independently while following complex routines precisely with minimal direction.
• A strong understanding of mechanical/electrical engineering fundamentals is mandatory.
• Be comfortable with usage of common shop tools and prefers a hands on work environment.
• Mechanical skills for assembling/disassembling of complicated assemblies such as the Twin-motor unit, hybrid transmission and high voltage battery.
• Applies engineering principles, experiences and various analysis tools in following established test plans/procedures to test design parts/components in area of specialty to determine design feasibility and ensure parts/components meet design acceptance criteria, performance level targets and any applicable regulatory/internal standards.
• Creates data settings, prepares/setups test equipment, conducts standard/basic tests and documents/summarizes test results/conclusions, verifying testing accuracy/thoroughness and determining if additional testing is needed.
• Analyzes/interprets test results, predicting performance/failure and providing required product/design data, communicating test results clearly in written reports/formal presentations and making general recommendations based on analysis of testing results.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53445061TT