Entegee Pipe Welders - 52943633 - AD in Redmond, Washington
Pipe Welders - 52943633 - AD
Job Code: 52943633Job Location: Redmond, WACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/25/2016Apply Now!
1st shift, 6am-6pm
This position will be responsible for welding assembly and fabrication on various large scale piping structures.
• At least 5 years of experience in pipe welding
• Proficient with all welding procedures including MIG, Stick, and Flux Core
• Proficient in welding all grades of steel and alloys
• Experience fabricating and welding stainless steel and carbon pipes
• Must have a high school diploma
• Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Proficient in blueprint reading and layout
• Able to communicate clearly with team members
• General physical fitness is required for some work areas. Must be capable of climbing into and working in tight quarters
• Able to lift heavy objects is required in this position (?50lbs)
• Typically exposed to work in extreme outdoor environments including heat, cold, and rain
• Work performed in an environment requiring exposure to fumes, odors, and noise
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52943633AD
Equal Opportunity Employer