Microsoft Corporation Sr Business Planner in Redmond, Washington
The C+E Business Planning organization is looking for a talented individual to lead and drive the Azure business forward by representing the business group and Azure strategy in many of our most complex Azure opportunities worldwide. This person will also be asked to ensure our field sales organizations have the resources required to execute our pricing and licensing strategy for these opportunities.
Key accountabilities include:
• Representing C+E Business Planning on large and complex Azure sales opportunities including:
• Working directly with our field sales/licensing teams on unique approaches to close deals
• Leading engineering & finance engagement to evaluate strategic deal requirements
• Driving any required executive dialogue and engagement to help close opportunities
• Driving strategy on collecting insights, trend data and reporting from deal negotiations to inform business planning teams and to influence and evolve our Azure strategies
• Managing Azure pricing and licensing readiness and resources WW o Develop and land core Azure licensing resources and readiness across sales and partner teams
• Create and edit Azure guidance delivered to key deal negotiation teams WW
• Participate in key readiness and training events as required
• Taking on key projects to scope, drive and/or execute a variety of strategic initiatives related to how we sell, package and transact Azure
This position requires excellent leadership and collaboration skills and a track record of delivering exceptional results, including excellent communication skills. The ability to drive financial analysis to evaluate Azure opportunities is also required and business planning or licensing experience is a plus. Some engineering or technical experience, along with general knowledge of Azure is also desired. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.